As a public service, I’d like to offer the following to all dog-loving humans:
- The dog is not allowed in the house.
- Okay, the dog is allowed in the house but only in certain rooms.
- The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
- The dog is only allowed on the old furniture.
- Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
- All right, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
- The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
- The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
- Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
- In all cases of dispute – the dog rules!